Alignment TestStand in front of a mirror in your normal, relaxed position and answer these questions.
- Are both feet pointing straight ahead?
- Is one foot turned in or out more than the other?
- Is there a difference in the weight or pressure in your feet, right vs. left, toes vs. heels?
- Are your kneecaps facing in or out instead of forward?
- Is one of your hips or shoulders higher than the other?
- From the side, check your head and hips—are they in front of your shoulders or ankles?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, posture therapy would be ideal for you.
Check out this video to see how posture therapy will help you.
Home Quote – 01A pain free, active lifestyle is not only possible, but it is the way you should expect to feel and live, no matter your age, no matter your previous experience. – Pete Egoscue
Home Quote – 09If you're a fish and you want to be a fish-stick, you have to have very good posture. – Mitch Hedberg
Home Quote – 02Pain is not a disease, not an injury, not even an effect of aging. Pain is a symptom, a symptom of postural imbalance. - Pete Egoscue
Home Quote – 03Pain is the body’s voice. Listen to your body. – Pete Egoscue
Home quote – 04Wellness is not the absence of pain ..... But the absence of limitation – Pete Egoscue.
Home Quote – 08Never have I experienced such complete pain relief as I have by following the Egoscue Method. – Jack Nicklaus
Home Quote – 05The less we move, the less we are capable of moving. – Pete Egoscue
Home Quote – 06It is your birthright to live a pain free and active life without limitations. – Pete Egoscue
Home Quote – 07The quickest way to change your emotional state is to change your body. – Tony Robbins